Miami Miami, FL 33125
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Miami, FL - 33125
Duration: 12+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- A Cloud Architect is an IT specialist who is responsible for overseeing and implementing Cloud Computing Strategy.
- 8 to 12 years of IT experience
- Good knowledge/experience of at least one or more operating systems: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows.
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS.
- understanding of a programming or scripting language.
- A high-level understanding of key security concepts is a must
- AWS certified Solutions architect certification is a plus
- Experience in setting up Cloud architecture
- Experience in migrating from DC to Cloud is a plus
- Experience in Developing a cloud strategy
- Experience in establishing best practices for Cloud implementation across the company
- Knowledge in applications support and maintenance is a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4127