West Point, Pennsylvania, US - 15327 West Point, PA 15327
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: West Point, Pennsylvania, US - 15327
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Deep understanding of Cloud Native and Microservices fundamentals
- Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS PaaS and IaaS features
- Hands on experience in AWS services i.e. EC2, ECS, S3, Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, API gateway, VPC, Route 53, Kinesis, cloud front, Cloud Watch, AWS SDK/CLI etc.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing core services like VPC, S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Autoscaling, Cloudwatch, AWS Config, Cloudtrail, ELB, AWS Migration services, ELB, VPN/Direct connect
- Hands on experience in enabling Cloud PaaS app and data services like Lambda, RDS, SQS, MQ,, Step Functions, App flow, SNS, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, Elastic Search and others
- Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
- Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation/ AWS CLI
- Good understanding of AWS Security best practices and Well Architecture Framework
- Good knowledge on migrating on premise applications to AWS IaaS
- Good knowledge of AWS IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets etc.)
- Good to have experience in Cloud Data processing and migration, advanced analytics AWS Redshift, Glue, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis, Step functions
- Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
- Hands on & Architecture experience in Big data technologies e.g. Spark,Hive,Cassandra
- Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins/Bamboo, Git, Maven/Gradle, Jira, SonarQube, Junit, Selenium, Automated deployments and containerization
- Knowledge on relational database and no SQL databases i.e. Redshift,Oracle,Dynamo DB etc.
- Hands on experience with Linux operating system
- Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Python, Node and Express JS (Optional).
- Experience in Pharma Life Science domain must
- AWS architect takes company’s business strategy and outlines the technology systems architecture that will be needed to support that strategy.
- Responsible for analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term cloud strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Responsible for the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
- Responsible for recommendation on Cloud architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Involved in design and implementation of best fit solution with respect to AWS and multi-cloud ecosystem
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s
- Participate in Client pursuits and be responsible for technical solution
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula