Cloud Computing Solution Architect
Bothell Bothell, WA 98011
Job Title: Cloud Computing Solution Architect
Location: Bothell, WA 98011
Duration: 1+ Year
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Technical resource for business, solution, and development teams to help define, estimate, and propose solutions for business opportunities.
- Interact with senior management to affect solutions for enterprise business requirements.
- Guide technology strategy by leveraging Subject Matter Expertise to influence decision makers across multiple domains and working with Architects in each domain.
- Prepare and maintain documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps. Analyze systems and procedures across the organization and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas.
- Utilize business processes on projects assigned to translate business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing solutions.
- Drive proofs-of-concept (POC) and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems. Design and recommend new solutions in relation to both hardware and software design.
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products/SaaS vendors solutions. Experience and education requirements:
Primary Requirements: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and 10 years of relevant work experience. In addition, the following skills are required:
- Developing Systems Architectural Design (SAD) and High-Level Solution Design (HLSD) documentation;
- Working with business and technology strategy using SDLC Tools (Rally and JIRA) with development, business, and marketing organizations;
- Strategize the deployment of cloud applications, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS);
- Working with Cloud Infrastructure (EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, Postgres and Redis), CI/CD implementation (Jenkins, Griddle and Artifactory), Enterprise systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, API Gateway and APIGEE), RDS and Enterprise Architecture Frameworks;
- Utilizing Secure Application development based on automated code review, vulnerability analysis, threat modeling, source code remediation and OS patching; and
- Utilizing Scrum, Lean, RUP, and Waterfall software development methodologies for Evolutionary Architecture, Digital Transformation and API First concept.
- Ability to create documentation needed to drive the strategy, architecture and adoption: process/system flows, sequence diagrams, logical/reference architecture, solution architecture, capabilities model, standards, KPIs, etc.
- Define the architecture & design principles, standards and processes for the team
- Conduct peer reviews and audits of E2E automation scripts
- Hands-on architect who can develop, coach developers, perform code reviews, audits, and can provide clear direction to engineers •
- Drives solutions implementation. Writes epic user stories & manage the technology/architecture backlog These stories are child stories from the Chief Product Owner
Nice To Have Skills:
Some exposure to APIGEE and RabbitMQ
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com Direct: 415-226-0209