Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94043
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94043
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Experience developing or operating infrastructure on a cloud computing platform.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: DevOps, Operations, IT Admin, Software Automation, SRE, Continuous Delivery, Networking or Config Management.
- Experience committing to and maintaining open source projects.
- Experience in two or more of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Node.js, Go, C/C++, C#, Ruby, PHP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with others. • Write sample code and tutorials for Google Cloud Platform products, services and client libraries and contribute to open source projects.
- Manage and participate in developer discussion forums to debug and resolve technical/coding problems.
- Build a strong ecosystem for developer products by blogging, writing technical articles, delivering presentations at developer conferences and working with local developer communities.
- Help product engineering teams improve developer products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing API designs and testing new features.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377