Cloud Integration Admin
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Cloud Integration Admin
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98006
Contract: Long Term Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion (1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions (2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity (3.) TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review. (4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Experience in Informatica cloud
- Experience in Informatica cloud Administrator tool, Repository & Domain Backups on day to day or weekly/monthly basis
- Configuration and Management Of Users/Groups/Roles in Informatica cloud, this wouldn't be daily activity.
- Configuration of security domains and Scheduling Synchronization of the users/group
- Managing the deployments in Informatica cloud
- Configuration and management of application services, license service etc.
- Should know about Security, events, User policies and Operation console management,
- Should know about Connection, Connectivity to Informatica Cloud, Document andrepository management.
- Should know about Data Integration Hub Utilities, Dashboard and report management.
- Perform ongoing maintenance
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127