Cloud Migration Engineer
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Job Title: Cloud Migration Engineer
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois - 60069
Duration: 4 Months (Higher possibility to extend)
About Our Client: They bring an industry leader's expertise and a true partner's commitment to benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience. They do have 22,000 colleagues working across 14 global delivery centers serving over 19 million people.
- This person in this role is responsible to install, maintain, upgrade, IaaS and PaaS secure in premises and cloud (AWS) through resolving complex issues and configurations in cloud.
- Supports by migrating big projects from on-premises data center to AWS along with migration between AWS accounts.
- Collaborates with team to recommend and design solutions that reflect our clients business needs, security, service deploy and configure cloud services according to the best practices - lambda, EC2, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudFront, route53, CloudWatch, KMS, redshift, S3, kinesis.
- Assists with frameworks, develop reusable solutions, internal/external stakeholders on the use of the solutions and the software development cycles to ensure cloud are implemented and infrastructure as code - CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Coordinate with DevOps and software engineering in influence design and implementation approaches and solutions by understanding scope, timelines, objectives and overall direction of migration project.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ email@example.com - 678-487-8577