Cloud Native Architect
Denver Denver, CO 80219
Job Title : Cloud Native Architect
Location : Denver, Colorado, US - 80219
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 06+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Architecting and Building highly scalable, cloud native applications on Cloud platform utilizing core developer services like API Gateway, Lambda/OpenWhisk/AzureFunction, SQS/RabbitMQ/MQLite, Dynamo/Cassandra , ECS/Kubernetes to name a few
- Understand and use latest technology trends such as serverless, containers, micro services etc.
- Migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Advising and implementing Cloud Native app development best practices such as 12factor app
- Working as application development specialist alongside the infrastructure architects.
- Use Agile software development and DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
Basic Qualifications :
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- 7-8+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience building large scale applications.
- Hands on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java (full stack), Node.js, Ruby
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an public or private Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Vijay Kethavath
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 415-200-4131