Cloud Native Integration Architect/ API Expert
Chicago Chicago, IL 60629
Job Title: Cloud Native Integration Architect/ API Expert
Location: Chicago, IL - 60629
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- xperience in architecting and/or implementing API based solutions with hands-on familiarity with related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.
- Experience with private, public, and hybrid cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, and security.
- Hands on experience on implementing APIgee based systems
- Setting up APIs for self service nodes
- Self service portal
- Hands-on experience as Apigee Architect / developer
- 10 to 12 years of experience in designing and building SOAP and RESTful web services
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building proxy APIs on Apigee platform
- Strong knowledge of Restful API design principles, at least 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of API Security. Experience with other API management platforms a plus. Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications using Apigee
- API Analytics - generation of custom reports and integration with external tools like Splunk
- Hands-on experience as Apigee Architect.
- Experience in installing and maintaining Apigee components is a major plus
- Experience in using Authentication and Authorization methodologies like (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, etc)
- Experience integrating with federated auth systems like AUTH0 or PingFed
- In-depth knowledge and understanding on all the Apigee components and how they work together
- Experience customizing Apigee Developer Portal
- Working experience with the Apigee Management REST APIs
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com, Direct: 415-226-0209