Cloud Solutions Architect
Columbus Columbus, IN 47201
- Need College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
- Should have Significant relevant experience required. 5-7 years of experience.
- Lifecycle Management: The management of an IT Asset or component from inception throughout its useful life. The Planning phase decides to Replace or add new, Re-engineer, Retire, or Retain/Maintain it.
- Solution Design: The activities involved in conceptualizing, defining, architecting, and ultimately designing complex systems.
- Appling Standards to Solutions: Able to apply industry and internal IT standards to solutions and to assess compliance of a solution against industry and internal IT standards.
- Modeling: The ability to represent information following a defined standard, using a combination of graphical and textual elements.
- Relationship Management: Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently.
- Must have 5-7 years applied experience developing and delivering Advanced Analytics Platform solutions with required demonstration of these technical skills:
- Involve in design and build cloud service models including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS o Strong technical acumen - prior development experience is an asset o Architecting cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) solutions, delivery and brokerage services.
- Experience in building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of Cloud services and technologies.
- Profeciency in Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Architecture – required
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure – required
- Cloud Governance – required o Designing and migrating applications to the cloud – required
- Integrating tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks – preferred o Enterprise architecture and business needs analysis - required