Stamford , email@example.com Stamford, CT 06831
Job Title: Collaboration Lead
Location: Stamford, CT - 06831
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Broad Purpose Of The Role:
- Ensure all Collaboration and Infrastructure services to the customer are simple, user friendly and effective while minimizing cost to the business.
- Help define and deliver the client facing system strategy, ensuring business needs are met.
Scope Of The Role:
- The role is accountable for all client facing Collaboration and Infrastructure services. This includes Office 365 services, Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO.
- Escalation point for troubleshooting and problem management for tickets escalated from the Service Desk.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the strategy and implementation of a global IT organization, which delivers a customer–centric, business-led and value-driven IT service
- Delivery of all client facing collaboration solutions, ensuring that SLAs are met in the most cost-efficient method.
- Responsibility for ensuring that performance of the client facing systems is continuously monitored, measured and reviewed to prevent future issues.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to monitor issues, provide assistance and feedback to enhance the customers experience
- To participate as a priority in the recovery and restoration of systems as required by management teams in the event of serious disruptions to critical services (Major Incidents and Problems).
- Accountability for implementing and monitoring improvement / changes and seeking feedback.
- Understand the various business needs and strategies to deliver a client facing collaboration strategy that meets these requirements.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that new IT services are implemented in accordance with established processes.
- Participate in the creation high and low level designs and resource estimations in support of business candidate scoping
- Reporting progress and status regularly and clearly to project managers, line manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Accountable for the delivery of client facing systems projects on time and in budget
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in areas of technical or functional expertise
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement as required by project and SME responsibilities
- To assist in the analysis of the use of IT resources and the production of capacity plans as required by project and SME responsibilities
- Collaborate with other IT teams globally.
- Display familiarity and adhere to the quality principles of GxP and GAMP. To understand its applicability in the environment.
- Ensure that all tasks are documented and project focus maintained in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Participate in the periodic inspections and reviews by the compliances teams.
- Be familiar with the established ITIL Process.
- Be familiar with other relevant departmental SOPs as required by the company’s compliance team.
- Develop and deliver life cycle management plans for their respective responsibilities
- To be instrumental in the production of procedural and technical documentation for use by Global IT and application users.
- As this is a global role, accountable for client systems operations on a 24/7 basis
Key Relationships In This Role:
In order to be successful in any role in IT, being a strong team worker who collaborates to achieve individual, business and IT goals is critical. In addition, there is a requirement to build and maintain strong working relationships with the following job holders:
- ICS Core Services Tower Leads
- Delivery Managers in the Client Services team
- Line Manager
Candidate Profile Requirements:
- Right to work in the US or the UK
- Driver License in either the US or the UK
- Current Passport: willing and able to travel globally
- Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft Enterprise technologies
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Services
- Experience in implementation of Active Directory, Exchange, SCOM, SCCM, Lync, SharePoint
- Experience of enterprise services such as (but not limited to) DNS, DHCP, DFS, IAS.
- General understanding of real time communication technologies (Video Conferencing, VoIP, Web Conferencing)
- Practical experience of the setup and maintenance of infrastructure in small branch offices
- Appreciation of ITIL Service Design and Service Transition
Skills And Experience:
- Is open, honest and approachable – offers up their time to help and work with others, building trust and respect;
- Consultative approach, comfortable in being an advisor to the Global IT and RoW colleagues, building confidence and trust through expert knowledge.
- Ability to act calmly and competently in high pressure and high stress situations
- Ability to adopt and adapt to new work styles with the implementation of new and transformative technologies and processes
- Strong willingness and capability to collaborate and share knowledge within the global team and with other teams both internally and externally.
- Significant and relevant technical experience in client facing systems roles, including working with technology in multi-location enterprise environments with branch office deployments
- Strong capability to work independently, to be self-motivated and good at handling multiple task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent personal organizational skill
- Clear understanding of the commitment needs a 24/7 global organization requires and willingness to meet those needs
- Experience working with third party services providers, leveraging and managing offshore resources.
- Awareness of common information management frameworks such as ISO 27001, ITIL and COBIT
- Shows emotional intelligence
- Experience managing major incidents
- Relationships with suppliers across the client facing systems industry
- Effective communicator, in writing and face to face: able to adapt messages to deliver required results in a multi-cultural, global context
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570