Collateral Note Documentation Closing
Glen Allen Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title : Collateral Note Documentation Closing
Location : Glen Allen, VA 23059
Contract : 8 Months (higher possibility of extension)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for reviewing the recorded mortgage and final title policy for investor requirements.
- Responsible for verifying loan data on documents match data in origination system.
- Responsible for imaging and filing of documents, receive and review collateral file documentation to include the original note, power or attorney, co-op, CEMA and trust documentation as compared to the loan origination system and in accordance with investor guidelines.
- Should confirm accuracy of collateral documentation to include loan terms and signatory information and update origination system with dates collateral documentation is received
- Responsible for tracking errors and return any notes requiring correction back to settlement agent to resolve and follow-up to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist Securitization Processors with locating and labeling collateral files for allocated pools, validating pool schedule against collateral documentation for accuracy and completeness and entering delivery data in to the origination system.
- Should have high school diploma or GED.
- Should have 2 to 3 years mortgage banking experience (preferably loan delivery, post closing or custodial experience).
- Should have knowledge of collateral note , recorded mortgage and title policy documentation requirements.
- Should have working knowledge of windows, basic computer software, internet and MS Office software.
- Should have the ability to work overtime as needed, including evening and weekends due to volumes and deadline requirement.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Cindy : email@example.com - 678-250-9927
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579