Collateral Review Specialist
Glen Allen, Virginia, US - 23059 Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Collateral Review Specialist
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, US - 23059
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for the collection of documents needed to timely render files facially complete, conducting a review of financial documents received and offer appropriate workout solution, the reparation of and issuing modification documents to borrowers who have been offered a preforeclosure alternative solution.
- Responsible for reconciling files in various stages of loss mitigation to ensure actions taken have followed internal SLAs and complaint with Investor guidelines.
- Essential Functions; track, and process mail packages containing Mortgage Notes, Modification Agreements, Approval/ Denial Letters, and Trial/FB/Repayment Plan Agreements.
- Complete entries in MSP, prepare paper files for the imaging department, process reports, and complete a validation of imaged files.
- Meet daily production requirements and maintain high quality standards Manage work queues and prepare original documents for recordation processing.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 45wpm.
- Highly proficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, High level of professionalism in both communication and demeanor, Ability to work outside normal business hours, if needed.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs., Long periods of viewing data on a computer screen and/or paper are a necessity, Ability to remain seated for extended amounts of time while working on a computer
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Holly, Victor
Phone: 678-899-6041; 678-890-5096