Collections Executive - Accounts
Fort Wayne Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Job Title: Collections Executive - Accounts
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana - 46804
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for collect past due accounts through phone, e-mail, written correspondence, reconciliation policies as required by communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Manage accounts - Reviewing, researching, resolving to bring final resolution by analyzing collection portfolio to meet collection and cancellation guidelines.
- Monitor workflow issues and volume - increases/decreases by keeping management advised.
- Collaborate with business units, customers and review portfolio performance with management and correspond with corporate accounting and on bad-debt reserves to improve processes.
- Assists with negotiation and administration exceptions for special payment plans for the accounts in default.
- Should have strong software skills - Microsoft Office and E-mail.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly Goud @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 510-256-7996