Collections Representative – Health Care
Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title : Collections Representative – Health Care
Location : Emeryville CA - 94608
Duration : 9+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for examining and evaluating accounts for appropriate follow-up action by modified account balance as assigned in CureMD.
- Should take care about Post payments, adjustments and lockbox reconciliation.
- Responsible for reviewing non-payment and/or incorrect payment for possible appeal and submitting requests via e-mail, phone calls or RFI (Request For Information) process and review response for appropriate action.
- Should secure guarantor/patient demographic and /or insurance information and review all information needed to validate correct credit balance and/or correct refund due.
- Requires flexibility to orient and work at all client locations.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have high school graduate with 1-2 years follow-up experience in professional fee billing in a doctor’s office or university setting.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Should have excellent customer service with advance knowledge of commercial, government, contracted and managed care insurance payers.
- Heavy commercial and only Medicare (no Medical).
- Should have basic MS Excel knowledge with experience in Cure M.D. preferred (billing system).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina firstname.lastname@example.org ; - 678-310-2892