Riverside Riverside, RI 02915
Job Title : Collections Representative
Location : Riverside, RI 02915
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The person in this role will be responsible for locating and notifying customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Should receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Responsible for locating and monitoring overdue accounts.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, services or credit contracts.
- Should persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims or non-payable checks or to return merchandise.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations.
Skills and Experience :
- Should have a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Should have at least entry level - 2 years financial and/or customer service experience.
- Collections experience preferred - Banking/Financial Industry experience preferred.
- Good PC skills, MS Word, Excel and any other related collections software.
- Good communication skills- written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Cindy : email@example.com - 678-250-9927
Ruby: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2897
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926