Richmond, Virginia Richmond, VA 23224
Job Title: Collections Specialist
Location: Richmond, Virginia - 23224
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Handling high volume of inbound calls and making outbound calls to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Probe clients to discern long / short time impacts and provide appropriate solutions within guidelines.
- Accurately processing payments related to our payment acceptance policy, active listening, keen attention to detail and ability to work efficiently.
- Document accounts appropriately.
- Intermediate role (1+ years in a call center, collections, or client-facing customer service experience position)
- Professional oral and written communication skills. Ability to adhere to work / break schedules .
- Stellar attendance.
- Associates / College Degree
- 3+ years call center and collections experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh