Commercial Analytics Lead and PM
Ridgefield Ridgefield, CT 06879
JobTitle: Commercial Analytics Lead and PM
Location: Ridgefield, CT - 06879
Duration: 8 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- In this role you will manage commercial analytics program. Provide support for PMO and governance to existing and new initiatives
- You will maintain constant engagement with customer. Collaborate closely with onsite project leads, delivery lead for projects
- You will advise on best practices and improvements on delivery and quality
- You will manage active communications with customers and project leads for delivery, and program prioritization
- You will lead Monthly governance meetings, quarterly business reviews with stakeholders
- You will be a subject matter expert in Pharmaceutical Commercial analytics and provide guidance on sales and marketing analytics initiatives, including Primary Care, Specialty Care, Managed Care/Payer, Field Analytics
- You will support developing and socializing new solutions in areas of sales and marketing analytics, digital analytics, reporting, and data management
- 7+ years in Pharmaceutical commercial analytics
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical commercial business
- Experienced on program and project management methodologies and best practices
- Experienced as client facing solution lead. Can drive conversations with business on new solutions and concepts
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical data including third party data such as Xponent, Plantrak, DDD. CRM data, Call Activity data, Marketing data, Managed Care data, Claims data
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Need executive presence.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive planner and can work independently to manage own responsibilities. Can mentor junior team members "
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377