Commercial Loan Processor
Medford, Mastsachusetts Medford, MA 02155
Job Title: Commercial Loan Processor
Location: Medford, Mastsachusetts - 02155
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- This contract loan processing position is available to cover for a leave of absence and will be part of the Commercial Loan Servicing Team.
- Duties include processing and applying payments to various commercial accounts, performing outgoing calls to agent banks, and other mailing/operational related work.
- Preparing files for underwriting, updating information in LOS (loan origination system), communicating with branches, originators, underwriters, attorneys and title review companies to ensure customer files are compliant.
- Updates LOS and prepares files for underwriting.
- Communicates with loan originators to ensure accuracy of file information for closing.
- Reviews disclosures, compliance forms, orders and reviews any required insurance coverages. Performs quality control of completed files.
- Reviews title research for lien impediments and prepares closing package for branches.
- Processes and closes Home Equity Lines/Loans in accordance with Federal and State regulations and Bank policies and procedures. Responsible for quarterly and annual HMDA compliance; and for maintaining internal and external audit exceptions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level - 2 years experience.
- We are looking for someone who has strong computer skills, history working in a high volume environment, ability to multi-task, and strong email and phone communication skills.
- Skills Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge.
- Organizational skills.
- Hours: M-F, 8:30-5pm
Onsite work presence is required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter