Communication Specialist II
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Communication Specialist II
Location: Bellevue, Washington - 98006
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- The Contract Operations Analyst will review agreements to ensure that important contract terms are drafted and captured in the system accurately and that they reflect the true business vision of executive management.
- Proactively provide account status and reporting to business partners to drive shortened contract execution times and to confirm data is flowing downstream correctly. Support initiatives to increase data integrity that ensures accurate Business and Government customer billing. The Analyst will also process requests and perform troubleshooting activities to ensure downstream systems reflect the correct data. Act as the day to day point of escalation for contract and amendment issues as well as provide operational support to CSCA’s support team.
- Support the Business, Government and IOT contract life cycle, which includes but is not limited to determining and gaining consensus regarding the appropriate contract type and associated negotiated items for the Business/Government/IOT account. The Analyst will maintain the contract database, draft contracts, request contracts from Legal, facilitate signatures, drive contract execution and monitor agreement status. The Analyst is responsible for monitoring shared mailboxes and responding to incoming requests within department SLA guidelines, meeting department quality goals and staying in compliance with SOX controls.
- Build relationships with key business partners in Sales, Legal, Dealer Financial Services, Business Care, Business Operations and Sales Operations in order to gain consensus on functional components and issues, with the goal to minimize potential risks to T-Mobile. Leverage partnerships to resolve contractual issues with Business, Government and IOT agreements.
- Creation and maintenance of process documentation, contract terms and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) list and process workflow as needed. Proactively make recommendations on process changes to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- 1-2 years contract review and contract management experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Business and Government contracts and ability to interpret complex legal language
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to adjust appropriately for different audiences.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage several enterprise projects and internal initiative deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, great attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Share Point
- SAP CRM
- Paralegal certification
- Experience using SalesForce
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; - 702-827-0376.