San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Compensation Specialist
Location : San Francisco CA - 94143
Duration : 6+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering compensation policies and programs.
- Reviews job evaluations requests and proposals, and provides advice on job evaluation, position management, and position salary-setting.
- Should support strategic and operational compensation programs pertaining to assigned organizational areas through the performance of job evaluation and classification of new and existing jobs.
- Responsible for strategic planning for compensation and rewards programs.
- Responsible for the negotiation and management of compensation programs under collective bargaining agreements.
- Should have a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in human resources analysis with a strong emphasis on compensation administration.
- Should have excellent PC skills to utilize the tools necessary to conduct the comprehensive, detailed analysis.
- Should have the ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and changing priorities and a strong commitment to timeliness and service delivery standards.
- Should be Certified Compensation Professional with experience in market pay surveys and market pay programs.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9926
Regina: email@example.com ; 678-310-2892