Computer Operator I
Rosemead, California, US - 91770 Rosemead, CA 91770
Job Title: Computer Operator I
Location: Rosemead, California, US - 91770
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Person will be responsible for printing, inserting, reconciling and mailing of approximately 190,000 pieces of mail per day. This is inclusive of the customer letters, accounts payable checks and payroll checks.
- The Computer Specialist operates and troubleshoots high speed/high volume printers and inserting equipment to process the approximately 190,000 mail pieces daily. These personnel also quality check their work and ensure compliance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work on their feet for most of an 8-hour shift
- Experience in a production work environment, hopefully with mail equipment operator experience, though this is not required to be successful, as this is an entry level position.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Simon Grey