Configuration Management L3
Phoenix, Arizona, US - 85032 Phoenix, AZ 85032
Job Title: Configuration Management L3
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, US - 85032
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- IT Configuration Management, The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of best coding standards that enable the organization to manage the CMDB.
- IT Asset Management, The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of best coding standards that enable the organization to manage the IT asset portfolio.
- Plans the population of the CMDB; manages the CMDB, central libraries, tools, common codes and data; ensures CMDB data is current and accurate.
- Owns the process by which relationships are created and updated in the CMDB, such as key IT and business services and applications to servers and databases.
- Understands best practices and determines optimized procedures for updating CI data including the use of automated processes, discovery tools/integrations with other data sources, and manual input processes as necessary.
- Develops and implements best practice standards, policies and procedures for planning, recording, monitoring and maintenance of software and hardware assets.
- Defines success metrics and monitoring of Configuration Management and Asset Management processes.
- Collaborates with other IT process owners and functional areas (e.g. Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management, etc.)
- Evaluates industry innovations, maturity, trends, and changes regularly to plan and recommend new technologies.
- Assists auditors to audit the activities of the Configuration and Asset Management team for compliance with current procedures; ensures corrective action is carried out.
- Establishes and ensures staff comply with the naming conventions to be used to uniquely identify object types, environments, processes, lifecycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases, and templates.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter:
Name: Jeff Kasula