Connectivity Software Engineer
Loveland , Colorado Loveland , CO 80537
Job Title: Connectivity Software Engineer
Location: Loveland , Colorado - 80537
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Client is the world's leading electronic measurement company and is aggressively investing in the growth of its software and solutions business. Client delivers measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and measurement science.
- This job is part of the Client Technology Organization which provides leading-edge tools, products and technologies to drive Client growing software business.
- We are looking for software engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, developing software that is used by our customers when working with electronic instruments. The Agile team is responsible for the design and implementation from conception to deployment. The project includes design and development of security-related features in network communication with electronic test & measurements instruments.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 5 years in software development with demonstrable success in software design and development.
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns, and suitable programming language such as C++.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must: Experience with modern C++
- Experience with communication over various buses, specifically Thunderbolt, PCIe or USB.
- Experience with network protocols
- Experience with embedded Linux development
- Experience in instrument control
- Experience developing code for multiple operating systems and platforms
- Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
- Plus: experience with web-based GUI tools such as Angular and Node.js
- Plus: experience with PKI
- Plus: experience with C# or Go
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Shubham Bhopale