Construction Data Specialist
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US - 74146 Tulsa, OK 74146
Job Title: Construction Data Specialist
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US - 74146
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Performs data management of Outside Plant construction projects and receives and completes requests from boundary partners across the US.
- Updates and maintains Construction project databases and spreadsheets to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work.
- Creates capital project numbers for financial tracking based on approved construction naming standards.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience.
- Requires proficiency of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related fields (i.e. data entry, record keeping and computer operation or customer service).
- Advanced Excel skills surrounding pivot tables, advanced formulas, and Macro
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter