Bedminster Bedminster, NJ 07921
Job Title: Construction Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Bedminster, NJ - 07921
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor Manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery.
- Should be Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
- Need to Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
- Should be able to Develop detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
- Should be able to Perform economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
- Manages and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Solid stakeholder/client management experience
- Should Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of wireless Construction
- Advanced excel skills required
- Must have strong experience in to Cell site construction
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shiva: email@example.com -678-487-8565
Nikki : firstname.lastname@example.org -678-819-8519