Construction Planner I
Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Job Title: Construction Planner I
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, US - 85255
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Must Have Hybrid Fiber/Coax experience.
- Cable TV experience; Coax/power suppliers experience. Will consider fields in fiber tech, OSP engineer, management/planner.
- A lot of the work will be in-house behind a computer; other admin duties; designing maps;
- Field work will include working with construction; working with municipalities; putting in conduits and pulling communication through those conduits. Interfacing with inspectors.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Constructs, builds, repairs, and inspects Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks to provide voice, video, and data to residential and commercial customers.
- Performs field engineering of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost effective design for construction.
- Coordinates all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements and subcontract labor.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter