Construction Planner II
Foothill Ranch, California, US - 92610 Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Job Title: Construction Planner II
Location: Foothill Ranch, California, US - 92610
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Role And Responsibilities:
- Constructs, builds, repairs, and inspects Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks to provide voice, video, and data to residential and commercial customers.
- Coordinates with other utilities for permits, joint trench, pole applications, and service issues.
- Plan and allocate fibers for splicing and activation.
- Performs field engineering of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost effective design for construction.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; Specialized skills training/certification may be required.
- 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter