Contact Center Business Analyst
Fort Mill Fort Mill, SC 00000
Job Title: Contact Center Business Analyst
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina, US
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Must Have: Contact Center technology, Call Routing, IVR, Workforce Management (WFM).
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Contact Center technology and implementation.
- 5+ Strong knowledge in Call Routing, IVR, Workforce Management (WFM), Speech Analytics, CTI.
- Familiar with Avaya, Genesys, NICE voice technologies. Omni Channel experience – Chat, CoBrowse, ScreenShare, Chabot, SMS, Email, Web. CRM Case Management experience – Siebel, SalesForce.com, ServiceNow, MS Dynamics.
- Experience in a Broker Dealer or Financial Services Company.
- Demonstrate understanding of data modeling techniques and concepts.
- Expert experience with requirements gathering and management in Agile and Waterfall project approaches.
- Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Experience in non-functional requirements gathering, traceability and UAT coordination and support.
- Demonstrable facilitation and leadership skills in requirements solicitation and review (group JAD/JAR, user interviews)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Comfortable working independently, adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of data structures, data modelling, db schema is required.
- Knowledge of technologies including SQL, XML and web application concepts.
- Expert written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Exposure to enterprise integration tools, and extract/transform/load (ETL) tools. Experience working with Jira and TFS.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Manu Soni