Newark Newark, NJ 07102
- Support contract to payment process: The Content Generalist works closely with clients Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, and Metadata Teams to on-board new partners, enter terms in clients contract database, update Salesforce, request upfront payments, and kick off contractually required next steps downstream.
- Generate metadata for client Studios audiobook production: The Content Generalist works closely with the editors on client various Content Teams and clients external partners to collect, generate and submit the relevant data for production and ingestion of audio request forms into the client production pipeline and keep Salesforce records up to date.
- General support: The Content Generalist provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- Data entry experience, demonstrated high level of accuracy.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred (not mandatory). Emphasis should be on written Spanish over spoken Spanish
Preferred but Not Required Qualifications:
- Amazon experience and/or experience in an entertainment or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IP licensing and / or contracts
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bobby @ email@example.com 678-819-8520