San Jose San Jose, CA 00000
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: San Jose, California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
- Must have experience with Adobe AEM Platform
- Ability to collaborate + communicate with different departments
- Attention to detail
- UX/UI layout as well
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years’ experience at a minimum
Platform Content Management Analyst:
Position And Overview: This role will serve as a support member to the Content Manager Analyst – Freestyle Platform of the Freestyle Operations team.
- The Content Manager Assistant will act as a secondary point of contact with key stakeholders of the Freestyle Platforms to support the submission approval and deployment for all dispenser content.
- The Content Manager Assistant will help support the needs of the customers and end users of Freestyle Content Management System (CMS uses Adobe CQ).
- This role will assist the Analyst with timely collection tracking and approval process required for the deployment of new content for Freestyle customers.
- The Assistant will back up the Analyst to serve as a conduit between the customer community and the Freestyle teams through which requirements flow.
- This role will be responsible for creating 8000 7000 and 3100 dispenser content in CMS in addition to providing back up support on the primary 9100 and 9000 dispensers in CMS.
- The Analyst will provide training and be the backup support on 8000 7000 and 3100 content.
- This role will act as the liaison between the Quality Assurance team and International marketing teams by performing the review of international content on crew serve (8000) dispensers.
- The preferred candidate will have demonstrated successful requirements and content collection in a product development environment that spans the entire product development lifecycle from idea scoping to deployment to sustainment.
- Candidate shall provide documented success stories of projects or programs
- Act as a business owner and primary point of contact for the Freestyle 8000 7000 and 3100 Freestyle platform content management system and secondary point of contact for the 9100 and 9000 Freestyle platform content management. Work with the Content Manager Analyst Platform Management teams and business stakeholders to document the content planned for each release.
- Assist the Content Management Analyst in developing populating and maintaining a customer content schedule to ensure the timely delivery of approved market brand or customer specific content.
Key Technical And Functional Skills Needed:
- Interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers product management and engineering).
- Communicating effectively skills to convey information and ideas in a clear meaningful and timely manner; provide information through a variety of media to engage people in the interaction.
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers marketing managers and technical staff.
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered through elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Thinking systematically skills to understand the complexities and interdependencies of information and events to develop more effective solutions to complex problems with significant impact to performance and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Engineering Computer science or Design Work Experience and Knowledge
- Skills: 7 + years’ experience in requirements documentation analysis prioritization verification and management practices and the ability to apply them.
- 7+ years’ experience in the practice of requirements engineering according to a product development life cycle in a team environment.
- Adobe AEM / Adobe CQ experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter