Content Writer - Health And Benefits Enrollment
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, US -19034 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title: Content Writer – Health And Benefits Enrollment
Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, US -19034
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4+ Months(Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible to write, edit technical content – marketing-oriented health, group benefits enrollment content for in print, online communications, brochures, newsletters, PowerPoint and flash presentations, emails and websites.
- Coordinate with consultants, clients and a variety of subject matter experts
- Analyze source materials and determine the most effective approach to developing the information required.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communication or Marketing with 5 years of relevant experience in writing Health and Welfare benefits enrollment materials.
- knowledge of health and group benefits, HR programs, multiple sources materials and other benefits are required.
- Should have strong communication skills both – verbal and written(editing, grammar, punctuation, and spelling).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with podcasts, change management and video would be a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter