Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Contract Analyst
Duration: 7 Months Contract with possible extension.
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
About Client: Our Client is the third-largest U.S. cable company; Client serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Client Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Client is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, it has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing and uploading contracts in support of four Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing teams via a web-based Contract Management Repository.
- Contract language knowledge and ability to input metadata into Contracts Management Repository
- Cleanse and validate existing contractual agreements within the Contracts Management Repository
Responsibilities and years of experience associated with job duties:
- 2-4 years Supply Chain (in an office environment) or Contracts’ Management experience --- No warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office applications required (Level: basic to intermediate)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ email@example.com- 678-203-2363