Contracts Admin Specialist
South Sanfrancisco South San Francisco, CA 94080
Job Title: Contracts Admin Specialist
Location: South San Francisco, CA - 94080
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
Team is looking Contracts Specialist
The right candidate should have
- Great communication skill. Written and Verbal.
- Any kind of contracts experience
- Attention to Detail
- Good to have working experience in hi-paced industry
- Should know how to deal with ambiguity, sense of urgency
Expectations And Tasks:
- Executes operational tasks independently and deals with sales queries
- Support sales with customer contract activities and review of deviation of standard contractual language for compliance
- Confirm validity and accuracy according internal policies.
- Assess operational risk of contract deviations
- Gains a good knowledge of standard processes and related transactions
- Maintains good relationship with external and internal customers
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve using professional concepts, company policies and procedures
- Answering internal and external queries regarding Service Level Agreements
- Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
- Evaluate changes in Data Center Operations services and assist with data gathering to justify pricing changes
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies:
- Bachelor´s degree
- Masters in Law preferred
- Building and managing successful internal client relationships
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines during quarter- and year-end
- Assertiveness in dealing with various stakeholders representing conflicting interests
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of general commercial contract terms required
- Experience working in shared service center, operations, or sales functions strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales, contract legal, operations, or business management role
- Experience with SaaS industry a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Riyaz : email@example.com - 415-903-5217