Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH 41073
Job Title: Controls Engineer
Location: NYC & Cincinnati, OH - 41073
Duration; 6+ months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Positions located onsite at customer warehouse.
- Positions provide onsite troubleshooting and debug support for existing customer control system. Will deploy upgrades and bug fixes
- Responsible for design, creating PLC code, installation support, programming, and debug of material handling control systems, using AutoCad for panel layout, wiring diagrams and schematics, and code writing and programming for Allen Bradley PLCs using Contrologix/Compactlogix.
- Write PLC code from logics, support installation of the controls, program, startup and debug the PLC.
- Write interfaces to devices such as network I/O, variable speed drives, camera and laser scanner ID systems and scales.
- Implement changes and debug to existing control systems: perform trial performance runs, and perform performance runs with product (troubleshoot)
- Simulate, test, and commission control systems based on System Description of Operations
- Must Have:
- Hands on experience in PLC programming (Rockwell/AllenBradley)
- Programming in LAD, FBD, SCL & STL
- Proficient in laying out control panels, creating wiring diagrams and control schematics using AutoCAD Electrical (electrical design, this includes; device layout, schematic and control panel design and communication architecture)
- Experience in SCADA programming
- Experience with networking the following platforms: Ethernet, TCP/IP, Serial, DeviceNet
- Experience in VFD & Motion Control drives commissioning
- Experience in Barcode & RFID
- Knowledge in field instruments Sensor, Valves, Actuators etc.
- Knowledge in OT-IT integration
- Knowledge in OPC tools
- Trouble shooting / problem solving skills
- Ability to execute test plans for FAT & UAT.
- Good to Have:
- IT application development in C#, .NET, VB, Java (basic)
- HMI experience with Wonderware, Intellution and WinCC.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377