Conversion Analyst III
Austin Austin, TX 78746
Job Title: Conversion Analyst III
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Job Description Summary:
- The Conversion Analyst role will analyze and determine conversion/migration requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful client delivery through a broader data center migration initiative.
- The Conversion Analyst will work with our clients to gather information, work with IT Developers, SQA, Data Processing, and Client Service Managers towards fulfilling the clients’ requests.
- The Conversion Analyst role will also document the requirements and client Statements of Work.
- The Conversion Analyst is expected to work under general supervision with oversight provided by the Project Manager and/or Program Manager and provide guidance specific to solution building and problem solving.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, analyze, determine and document business requirements/client Statement of Work documents (SOW) and provide detailed specifications to programming.
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
- Interpret client’s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily operations.
- Provide training to the client before, during and after changes, including the correct use of the system and on-line assistance.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
- Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Performs other duties as required Performs other duties as required.
Required Qualifications / Education:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related experience.
- Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
- Experience in banking and/or investment services preferred. Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
Preferred Skills / Experiences:
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with Business Analysis, Technical Requirements gathering and writing client facing Statement of Work documentation.
- Technical knowledge of client systems and integrations. Financial industry experience and/or manufacturing. Technical Writing experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-686-9381
Arya @ email@example.com - 732-307-9855