Coordinator Healthcare Volunteer Services
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Coordinator – Healthcare Volunteer Services
Location: San Francisco CA - 94158
Duration: 11+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Our Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible to coordinate with various programs and services enhancing the patient, family and visitor experience at Medical Center site.
- Collaborates with volunteers, staff, patients, and community members to provide operational and functional support for department programs, volunteer recruitment, screenings, orientation, trainings and supervision.
- Ensures an adequate number of trained volunteers are assigned to the programs across all Medical Center sites.
- Provides administrative support to the manager, director, volunteer and guest services department.
- The person will function independently on special projects and the volunteers will be reporting to the Coordinator and Manager.
- Assists with the coordination of all components of Volunteer Service in the absents of manager.
- Must have BA/BS degree with 3-5 years relevant experience in healthcare organization.
- Should have ability to be cross-trained and rotate between all 3 sites as required.
- Experience working with volunteers is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Pearl @ email@example.com - 678-250-9917