Culver City Culver City , CA 90232
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator II
Location: Culver City, California, USA - 90232
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is an American entertainment company that produces, acquires and distributes filmed entertainment (theatrical motion pictures, television programs, and recorded videos) through multiple platforms. It encompasses motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries.
- We are seeking an experienced logistics coordinator. In this position, you will oversee and manage both distribution and logistics for the Motion Picture Marketing team.
- You will organize and monitor the storage, distribution, and merchandising of various physical marketing assets, ensuring optimum efficiency and productivity with an eye on all stages of the order cycle.
- Our overall goal is to find the right person to manage the entire process, enhancing business growth, ensuring sustainability, and increasing internal customer satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to internal customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and facilitate AP processing for procured services via various Client financial systems
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Work on ad hoc requests from senior management
- Plan and manage logistics, transportation, merchandising, and customer services
- Visualize, facilitate, optimize, and coordinate the full order cycle from start to finish
- Liaise and negotiate with key players such as suppliers, manufacturers, vendors, and internal customer groups
- Track quality, quantity, transport costs, and delivery timelines
- Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably
- Staying on time and on budget
- Analyze data and consider performance modifications and implement improvements
- Comply with all regulations, laws, policies, and ISO requirements
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes; able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing both distribution and logistics
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities with strong data-entry skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- On occasion, candidates must be able to drive to and from vendor facilities and specific marketing asset installations as needed to ensure successful execution of plans.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Riyaz : email@example.com - 415-903-5217