Copywriter - Direct Marketing
Dedham, Massachusetts, US - 02026 Dedham, MA 02026
Job Title: Copywriter – Direct Marketing
Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, US - 02026
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 + Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person in this is responsible to take complex banking products – home equity lines of credit or rewards credit cards.
- Assists consumers to understand how to select the best financial solutions to their life challenges.
- Responsible to briefs with designers, CD and project teams to develop and execute brand building and direct marketing concepts for major financial products and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate with designers to develop cross-channel ideas for variable content direct mail, personalized emails and targeted online display ads.
- Maintain and develop an immersive brand experience for a trade show , video script for our company-wide town hall, write copy for our website homepage.
- Support with motivate conversion — making the benefits of complex banking products clear and personally-relevant to the consumer.
- Collaborate with colleagues to incorporate requested changes from internal business partners, department, legal and compliance reviewers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years of relevant experience in copywriting with an agency or brand.
- Should have excellent advertising or marketing communications portfolio.
- Experience writing for a headlines – clear, compelling, elicit emotion, bank, retail and B to C accounts is required.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and editing skills.
- Multiple projects for Consumer side from the ground up.
- Direct Mail, Email, and online Ads.
- Pretty tight deadlines - work under pressure - juggle multiple projects under pressure.
- Best Practices of Email Marketing.
- Ad Agency experience is great - any bank/retail - B2C accounts is relevant.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter