Corporate Function Program Manager
Boston Boston, MA 02101
Job Title: Corporate Function Program Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3+ Months contract to hire
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide. They have more than $2.4 trillion in lendable assets, and are the number 1 provider of US mutual fund custody and accounting services. They have a long history of strong, solid financial performance and leadership in developing the financial industry’s leading services and products.
- Provides leadership, management and execution projects within the Workstream including weekly , bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly status meetings for executive presentations that provide program and financial synergy status.
- Facilitate status meetings with Workstream Lead and project managers including management of risks, issues and action items.
- Monitor and report on progress of the Workstream to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, risks, issues and solutions.
- Implements project changes and interventions to achieve program goals
- Provide feedback to internal team regarding progress
- Manage preparation for executive governance meetings including project plan consolidation and materials preparations for Steering Committee, Management Committee and Board of Directors.
- Performs internal communications using multiple communication channels
- Performs financial management oversight to enable achievement of integration financial goals and synergies.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience including project/program management experience.
- PMP Certification and/or consulting experience a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Raj Singh @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-297-9620