Boston Boston, MA 02115
Job Title: Course Assistant
Location: Boston, MA - 02115
Duration: 01+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected candidate will Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures.
- Need to Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program.
- Should be able to Gather and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software.
- Should be able to Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records.
- Handle and Provide smooth day to day flow of communications within the department.
- May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases.
- Should be able to Arrange for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Should be able to Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information.
- Have Competency using a variety of office computer software.
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Prior office experience required.
- The contractor will be Reporting to the Assistant Director of Curriculum Services
- the Course Assistant provides dedicated administrative support to the required courses in the Program in Medical Education.
- The responsibilities of the Course Assistant include posting of electronic resources on learning management systems; coordination of clinical exercises; provision of timely in-venue support to course sessions; and assistance with services such as parking and catering.
- The Assistant may be assigned other ad hoc course-related projects as required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 585-282-6093
Summer @ email@example.com - 617-391-6759