Creative Specialist I
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Creative Specialist I
Location: Memphis TN - 38103
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Designs marketing collateral and executes marketing plans to support the business strategy in the areas of creation of branded assets, innovation commercialization and corporate sales initiatives.
- Designs and maintains graphic designs, which may include art, photographs, web pages, etc., to support the business, its image and brands.
- Designs and executes various branded assets based on each franchise brand’s standards and guidelines, marketing collateral for innovation and “Go to Market” commercialization and initiatives, and specific integrated campaigns across
- multiple media within required timeframe.
- Communicates project concepts, design choices, details pertaining to the project, project status, and other related items to the internal client.
- Collaborates with internal and external creative resources and project management teams.
- Coordinates and contributes to all necessary processes to fulfill and manage creative assets.
- Contributes creative input to each brand’s standards and guidelines as they evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- HTML experience is preferred
- Experience working with vendors related to print and digital assets
- Experience providing final files to print and digital vendors
- Excellent sense of design, visual brand language, typography, and use of photography
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships within and outside of the company
- Ability to prioritize work load, handle tasks, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Self motivator and team player
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nicole @ email@example.com - 678-250-9918