Credit Collections Analyst - Senior
San Mateo San Mateo, CA 94404
Job Title : Credit Collections Analyst - Senior
Location : San Mateo, CA - 94404
Duration : 6+ Months
- Responsible for Managing the Credit & Collections performance process with staff of four (4) team members; Supervise, Lead, and further Develop staff to meet / exceed department goals; as well as maintaining excellent customer service.
- Overseeing Credit investigation for new accounts, including Financial Statement, as well as Industry report analysis.
- Ensure Credit Policy is followed in terms of Credit Review Process, Credit and Payment Terms assessment and decisions.
- Responsible for Monthly Department Cash Forecasting and Tracking.
- Drive AR Collections to meet monthly/ quarterly AR collections forecast; providing direction to the staff, as well as managing a limited portfolio of accounts.
- Approval and release of Purchase Orders/Sales Orders.
- Determine action to be taken on delinquent accounts.
- Audit and reconcile unauthorized deductions related to invoicing, product returns, price protection, and Co-ops. Negotiate settlements with account finance manager or buyer where appropriate.
- Work closely and proactively with Sales, Sales Administration, Accounting, Operations, Legal, Audit, IT.
- Drive Credit & Collections process improvements to generate efficiencies and improve controls. Ensure AR related systems are operational, providing accurate information.
- Prepare and submit periodic operating reports to the Director on status of account portfolio. including Deductions status.
- Ability to participate in Quarterly presentations directed at areas of responsibility
- Ensure AR Sox Controls are followed and reported on a monthly/quarterly basis as required.
- Special Projects
- Some travel: Account Visits, Industry Meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8+ years in Credit & Collections
- Full command of Financial Statement Analysis
- SAP / SAP S4Hana preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Liam @ Liamr@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201