Critical Incident Manager
San Diego San Diego, CA 92154
Job Title: Critical Incident Manager
Location: San Diego CA - 92154
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The ideal associate for our agile family of experts needs to know about:
- Enterprise incident control experience across several IT disciplines
- Diverse knowledge of Gas & Utilities is preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with a wide-range of enterprise technologies, including but not limited to Distributed services (UNIX, LINUX, Windows, VMware, etc…), SQL and Oracle database architecture, Network infrastructure, Telephony infrastructure, Mainframe hardware and platforms, Middleware, Storage, cloud-based file sharing, Proxy servers, web architecture and various virtualization infrastructure.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) platforms such as ServiceNow
- Shift oriented resulting in work across one or more shifts in a 24x7x365 operational team
- Lead support teams to address and resolve outages
- Collaborate with local, regional, and global family of partner incident managers to share knowledge of people, process, and technology.
- Ensure all Incidents are accurately documented within ServiceNow records.
- Continuous process improvement while increasing service quality.
- enthusiastically find opportunities for improving Our process “Faster, Better, Cheaper”
- Help establish, cultivate, and grow nurturing relationships with global business and technology organizations
- Increase technology, business unit, and organizational knowledge year over year.
- Help build close relationships with Service Assurance teams such as Problem Management
- Strong formation in running incidents / situations / crisis events in a large, complex enterprise environment
- Wide technical experience – preferably in leadership or a domain expert contributor role in an application support or infrastructure organization
- Well-trained specialist working in a proficient environment
- Experienced on interacting with a demanding customer focused service delivery organization
- Demonstrable understanding of ITIL methodology and demonstrated proficient in the ITIL v3 framework
- Industry recognized trouble shooting methodology to be able to ask the right questions
- Experience working in an IT Operations Command Center or Network Operations Center (NOC) for large enterprises
- University undergraduate BS/BA degree preferred
- ITIL v3 Certification(s)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-5929