Customer Care Coordinator
Columbus , Georgia Columbus, GA 31906
Job Title: Customer Care Coordinator
Location: Columbus , Georgia - 31906
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, responds to inquiries by telephone, live online, or e-mail to internal and external customers to provide support to applications and technical support related to the use of client’s products and services.
- Answers inquiries, performs research, troubleshoots systems, and provides resolution for reported issues.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support by telephone, live online, or email to internal and external customers on the use of client’s products and services.
- Inputs/tracks all communications, problems, and requests from customers.
- Performs research, troubleshoots systems, and provides resolution for reported application issues.
- Problem resolution may require follow-up with customers and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of supported client’s products and services.
- May specialize and become a subject matter expert in certain Customer Care concentrations and/or servicing skills
- Minimum Education: Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years related experience
- Knowledge of banking or financial products and services
- Effectively uses questioning and relating skills to maintain control of all call situations
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh