Customer Service - Retirement Services
Medford Medford, MA 02155
Job Title : Customer Service - Retirement Services
Location : Medford, MA - 02155
Job Type : 4 Months (higher possibility of extension)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Should read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports or bills and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Should compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Report the errors by locating and correcting data entry errors.
- Compare data with source documents or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Perform maintenance on customer IRA accounts by making any changes within database.
- Responsible for opening, sorting and scanning mails, validate documents into customer folders.
- Should file customer folders.
- Send memos to branches for corrections and letters to customers for corrections.
- 90% of the work is providing customer service on incoming calls from branch representative, customers (IRAs) and 10% is working on reports.
- Performing monthly quality control testing for completed work.
- Performing customer transactions received mostly by mail (withdrawals, contribution and withholding).
- Quality control of work completed by Retail branch representative.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have financial/banking experience.
- Should have High School Diploma or GED and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Should have verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have the ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Should have previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9926