Customer Service Agent
Naperville, IL Naperville, IL 00000
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Naperville, IL US - 60563
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to customer interactions with courtesy and professionalism.
- Responsible for addressing customer concerns efficiently and completely via the telephone and correspondence as appropriate, using information from online systems and office databases.
- The position requires flexibility to work weekends and/or evenings via a rotating schedule (non- traditional schedule).
- Receive inbound calls and correspondence from customers related to services provided.
- Remain accessible to achieve appropriate service levels.
- Make outbound calls or send approved correspondence to customers or appropriate parties as needed.
- Upselling metric percentage; upsell warranties to customers
- Clarify the needs of the customer, answer customer inquiries, and assist in the resolution of concerns.
- Document customer contacts and claims, as appropriate.
- Maintain common online and physical files regarding specific activities.
- Maintain a high level of application, process, and water and sewer utility knowledge.
- Identify and relay to Team Supervisor areas of improvement within the customer inquiry and concern resolution process.
- Maintain courteous and knowledgeable appearance to the customer.
- Handle difficult calls and avoid escalation whenever possible.
- Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills and software knowledge, enhancing customer service levels.
- Be receptive to performance feedback and continuously seek to improve your own skills.
- Provide exceptional service to the customer that meets or exceeds all contractual service level agreements.
- Support and sustain a positive environment that fosters team performance and individual excellence.
- Maintain adherence to all policies, procedures, programs, standards of performance and approved business objectives, including those involving affirmative action, communications, community relations, human resources, labor relations, health and safety, and security.
- Strong customer service and telephone sales skills.
- Strong organization, communication and problem-resolution skills.
- Ability to present information or respond to inquiries from groups of managers, associates, customers and contractors.
- Skill utilizing on-line internal systems and web-based software preferred; aptitude to learn these skills quickly acceptable.
Proficient typing skills.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office applications and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to continuously improve customer service skills and systems knowledge.
- Ability to handle difficult calls and avoid escalation whenever possible.
- Knowledge of customer service and sales protocols.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent plus two (2) years’ experience in a related business environment.
- (Demonstrated) High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and two (2) years’ experience in a related business environment.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a related business environment.
- Must complete a 6-month Client's training program for handling for affiliated and non-affiliated / out-of-footprint customers and municipal partner customers.
- This includes requirement of meeting monthly personal KPIs, attendance guidelines, and quality scores.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter