Customer Service Representative III
Beloit Beloit, WI 53511
Job Title: Customer Service Representative III
Location: Beloit WI 53511
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Customer Service Representative receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered for our corrugate manufacturing plant in Germantown, WI
Manufacturing Experience Preferred:
- Checks and approves credit within established limitations and confirms orders.
- Obtains resolution of routine customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Tracks warehouse inventories and replenishments.
- Obtains pricing for any services and materials required for the manufacturing of customer's item that must be manufactured at a different facility.
- Creates plant manufacturing documents from customer specifications.
- Ability to operate with the customer's best interest in mind.
- Bring improvement ideas to customer and Client plant and packaging design ideas, develop and present innovative ideas and solutions
- Behaves in accordance with Client values and operating principles at all times and rewards the same behavior in others. Takes action based upon the best interest of the Company rather than how it affects him/her personally.
- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and supervisors; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation.
- Works effectively with others in the organization outside the line of formal authority (such as peers in other units or senior management) to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from prospects and clients.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Good ability to perform math functions including working with fractions, manipulating and recording figures to provide accurate quantities, estimates and quotes. Must be detail oriented.
- 3-5 years of customer service/customer relations experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette and courtesy, professional communication and customer relationship/service.
- Strong math skills and computer skills – Microsoft Office, KIWI or (industry related software), JD Edwards
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Sonia @ email@example.com; 901-203-6195