Customer Service Representative III
Devens, Massachusetts, US - 01434 Devens, MA 00000
Job Title: Customer Service Representative III
Location: Devens, Massachusetts, US - 01434
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client : Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) represents Client to the customer and acts as a critical liaison between the customer, sales, and operations teams.
- The CSR receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or customer issues related to orders.
- The CSR maintains the ongoing relationship with multiple customers and sales staff, utilizing knowledge of products, logistics, production planning, and inventory management.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Provide pricing, inventory availability and production schedule information to customers
- Track warehouse inventories and update customers on order status
- Run customized reports and share data with customers
- Review customer credit information to ensure necessary credit is established for customer orders
- Track order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems
- Suggest alternative products or services to meet customer needs when appropriate
- Support the development of corrective action plans to enable the Quality Manager to research and troubleshoot quality issues
- Record, organize, and process orders and/or inquiries received by telephone, email, and/or through personal customer contact
- Obtain pricing for services and materials required for the manufacturing of customer items that must be manufactured at a different facility
People And Culture:
- Serve as a connection between customers and sales staff to ensure responsiveness and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and negotiate viable solutions to maintain customer satisfaction while delivering on Client values
- Partner with Quality Manager to resolve routine customer issues
- Partner with Pre-Pricing specialist to build customer specifications and review with production team to ensure efficient production
- Quickly and effectively resolve customer or production issues maintaining clear communication with customers on status and resolution
- Customer-Oriented: Demonstrates concern for satisfying external and/or internal customers; resolves customer issues in a timely manner; communicates with customers to ensure alignment and satisfaction; ability to operate with customers' best interests in mind
- Communication: Clearly exchanges thoughts, ideas, and messages through written, verbal, and non-verbal methods that promote an understanding with the target audience; listens carefully and attentively
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others to complete a task or achieve a common objective; ability to cooperate in both interpersonal and team relationships to foster enthusiasm and maintain mutual trust, candor, and respect for others. Works through conflict constructively
- Problem-Solving: Identifies and analyzes problems; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; makes recommendations; demonstrates tackling a problem by using a logical, systematic, or sequential approach
- Growth And Results Oriented: Demonstrates an interest, willingness and drive to learn new things; seeks to understand concepts, processes, and ideas within area of functional expertise; naturally inquisitive; sets meaningful goals for personal work productivity
- Organizational Skills: Plans, arranges and/or monitor's work to ensure achievement of desired results; establishes a systematic course of action to accomplish objectives
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Order entry system experience (e.g. AS/400)
- Required: 3+ years of customer service related work experience in manufacturing environment or other industries
- Preferred: 3 to 5 years of manufacturing industry experience
- Required: High School diploma or G.E.D.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter