Customer Service Representative III
Norcross Norcross, GA 30071
Job Title: Customer Service Representative III
Location: Norcross, Georgia, US - 30071
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. Maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers, sales, and manufacturing staff. Incumbents utilize knowledge of products and product availability to provide a communications link to the customer. Applies advanced skills to the position within assigned functional area. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity. Assignments are broad in nature and generally require originality or ingenuity. Works under minimal supervision.
- Assist CRS team recording and processing orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone, and/or through customer personal contact.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Obtains resolution of routine customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers, sales, and manufacturing staff to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Tracks warehouse inventories and replenishments.
- Attains pricing for any services and materials required for the manufacturing of customer's item that must be manufactured at a different facility.
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to operate with the customer's best interest in mind.
- Bring improvement ideas to customer and plant and packaging design ideas, develop and present innovative ideas and solutions
- Ethics & Integrity
- Behaves in accordance with company's values and operating principles at all times, and rewards the same behavior in others. Takes action based upon the best interest of the Company rather than how it affects him/her personally.
- Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and supervisors; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation.
- Working effectively with others in the organization outside the line of formal authority (such as peers in other units or senior management) to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Action Oriented
- Enjoys working hard; ability to act with a little to no planning.
- Using appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from prospects and clients.
- Experience/Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience in fast-paced environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter