Customer Service Representative
Morrisville Morrisville, NC 27560
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Morrisville NC - 27560
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and / or after the sale.
- Support s sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance service sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems, determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources, changes in production and shipping schedules, and recognizes add on business opportunities.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience; preferably airline, aerospace or maintenance organization
- 2 to 4 years related experience.
- Office environment, some light lifting may occur not exceeding 30 lbs.
- Has established skills to perform a range of day to day and routine activities, acquires advanced job skills needed for more difficult and varied assignments, good understanding of the technical aspects of the job.
- Understands how own duties relate to others in the team and has an awareness of how the team integrates with others.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval, evaluates and selects solutions from established options, refers significant deviations from guidelines to supervisor for authorization.
- Manages own workload by applying an understanding of team priorities, may provide assistance to less experienced colleagues.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ email@example.com ; 402-518-3275